How is that a blog post from Hutchens? It's a news article with a slant. Lazy, Terry, lazy.
In the comments, I see some good points by you, Matt, and I also love the mouth-breathing blindness of IU supporters:
In all likelihood, Purdue is going to be the best team in the state of Indiana next season, maybe the best in the Big Ten. I don't like that idea much, but I take solace in knowing that Purdue having a good year is the exception to the rule, while IU having a winning season is the rule.
Right. Winning the most big ten titles in the history of ever... yeah, THAT'S the rule, bitch.
Gosh, I'm not sure who to root for.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Purdue alum, but Coach K prepares me for life.
He's really a teacher.
ReplyDeleteWonder if Duke will be bringing the flop parade to West Lafayette. These two YouTube videos are amazing:
ReplyDeletehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=QeuuS2HiYEM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0upQDkY-pg
I wanted a shot at them in this year's sweet 16.
ReplyDeleteAs Al Bundy would say, "Let's Rock!"
Flops should be a technical foul... I know there is no way to tell usually... but that's absurd.
ReplyDeleteTerry Hutchens is at it again. Wrote an article about some "big time national" 3 star recruits.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080416/SPORTS0601/804160449/1004/SPORTS
Some nice pub from rivals.com
ReplyDeletehttp://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=797721
How is that a blog post from Hutchens? It's a news article with a slant. Lazy, Terry, lazy.
ReplyDeleteIn the comments, I see some good points by you, Matt, and I also love the mouth-breathing blindness of IU supporters:
In all likelihood, Purdue is going to be the best team in the state of Indiana next season, maybe the best in the Big Ten. I don't like that idea much, but I take solace in knowing that Purdue having a good year is the exception to the rule, while IU having a winning season is the rule.
Right. Winning the most big ten titles in the history of ever... yeah, THAT'S the rule, bitch.