I had the chance to go to Community Day at IMS today. While it's not the most-fun activity if you like seeing the cars in motion, it's a pretty good chance to get to go nearly-anywhere in the 100 year-old facility.
-I drove on the track, but a bit too slowly for my liking
-Got to go in the tower
-walked through pit lane
-took a tour of the garages...which had a ton of activity within them, especially among the less-wealthy teams
While it hasn't really been a great month for Tony Kanaan, I think he'll finally win his first 500 on Sunday...if not TK, I like Helio too.
Here are some of the photos I took today...
Helio for the win........but Paul Tracy will claim he's the actual winner (again).
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO! I leave in less than 24 hours for Indy!
ReplyDeleteMr. Judd for the win.
Good pick.
ReplyDeleteI pick Rickey Bobby for the win.
ReplyDeleteDick Trickle.
ReplyDeleteyes, it does, sometimes. Wait, what?
ReplyDelete酒店兼差,酒店兼差,酒店兼差,酒店兼差,酒店兼差酒店兼差,酒店工作,酒店工作,酒店工作,酒店工作,酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店打工,酒店打工,酒店打工,酒店打工,酒店打工,酒店上班,酒店上班,酒店上班,酒店上班,酒店上班,酒店上班,酒店上班,禮服酒店,禮服店,禮服酒店,禮服酒店,禮服店,酒店兼職,酒店兼職,酒店兼職,酒店兼職,酒店經紀,兼差,兼差,兼差,寒假打工,寒假打工,寒假打工,寒假打工,寒假打工,寒假打工 ,酒店小姐,酒店小姐,酒店小姐,酒店小姐,酒店小姐,酒店小姐,酒店,酒店,酒店,酒店,酒店,喝花酒 ,交際應酬 ,粉味 ,酒店喝酒,口紅,彩妝,喝酒, 酒店經紀,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,酒店經紀, 禮服酒店,
ReplyDelete