Gonna go with fake on this one. It doesn't seem possible to get that much angular velocity on the bat from a little flick of the wrists like that.Too bad he can't swing it well enough to get out of the minors even if he can do that.
Man, I need to lay off the peyote.
who is that guy? who is josh womack? interesting little bat trick. hmm weird.
More proof...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDqYCJBQY4
I think that's real.... professional hitters have bat speed and wrist strength/quickness we can only imagine.
It seems to defy physics.
So do my golf drives, but they're real, too.
As do my man breasts...but they're real too.
Gonna go with fake on this one. It doesn't seem possible to get that much angular velocity on the bat from a little flick of the wrists like that.
ReplyDeleteToo bad he can't swing it well enough to get out of the minors even if he can do that.
Man, I need to lay off the peyote.
ReplyDeletewho is that guy? who is josh womack? interesting little bat trick. hmm weird.
ReplyDeleteMore proof...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTDqYCJBQY4
I think that's real.... professional hitters have bat speed and wrist strength/quickness we can only imagine.
ReplyDeleteIt seems to defy physics.
ReplyDeleteSo do my golf drives, but they're real, too.
ReplyDeleteAs do my man breasts...but they're real too.
ReplyDelete