The Handsome Duo welcomes their pal from H&R to look ahead at the season.

It's prediction time! (Spoiler alert! Grab a bowl.)

The road to joblessness goes through West Lafayette...

The fellows talk of a youth movement...

Put it in Sharpie- It's the Handsome-est Hour on the interweb.
Listen Now!!
Listen to internet radio with Boiled Sports on Blog Talk Radio

Put it sharpie, change your website so that it BLARES advertisements at me the moment I enter your URL and I will NEVER return. Nothing annoys any internet user more than a loaded website that starts blabbing away. BoiledSports, if this is what you have to resort to in order to sustain yourself- you do not have a sustainable product. Cut the noise or I'm out.
ReplyDeleteLong time follower- even longer memory.
Ben
Hey Ben, the embedded player is automatically playing- it's not a new norm for the site, but an error in the link.
ReplyDeleteWe didn't change the website.
Wow. Yeah, that's not the norm and we agree that would be annoying.
ReplyDeleteHere's a helpful tip -- keep your volume muted unless you're about to listen to something. This will force you to control the volume. I use this at work every day when I watch porn.
I mean, highlights.
It's fixed.
ReplyDeleteLike you.
ReplyDeleteNot yet...so there's still a chance we can have a child together.
ReplyDeleteNow THAT's funny.
ReplyDeleteWhew...you got my boiled panties in a wad. For the record, I am ALWAYS listening to something at my computer. Hence the pet peeve- That was nails on a chalk board for me man, but I took my meds and now I'm okay. Thanks for the courtesy.
ReplyDeleteAlso please accept my disclaimer:
ReplyDeleteMy wife had our first child 7 1/2 weeks ago. Poop and cold meals is all I know. I don't know what sleep is. There's no telling what frame of mind you'll catch me in- please be entertained as these are my only gasp for air.