It's a big summer here at Boiled Sports...Two of the three highly-paid staffers are getting hitched, the next is to be wed on 7-7-07...much like Eva & Tony's ceremony, we're keeping the location top secret (Igeon-Pay Orge-Fay).
Congrats, gentlemen...Ladies, I feel as sorry for you as I do for Mrs. Boilerdowd.
J & Tim enjoy one last moment together before giving into the establishment.
And they made such a lovely couple.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to both of them.
I may not be far behind.
I thought that was coming...
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to marrying my dog Aztek
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to marrying the "fitz" in FitzMark...or my Mom.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to marrying my live in concubine Tonk from Thailand
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to marry my life long love partner Rosie O'Donnell
ReplyDeleteWhich one of us is highly tanned in that picture?
ReplyDeleteThat's Justin...he gets a goldeny-brown when he spends a long time in the sun...plus you're taller.
ReplyDeleteEven our private moments are photographed. Sigh.
ReplyDelete