We continue to be both flattered and astounded that anyone cares what we have to say. This site is a terrific outlet (and, frankly, a lot cheaper than a therapist) and we continue doing it because we enjoy it so much.Last night, I had a long, deep discussion with handsome devil Brent Yarina of the BigTenNetwork.com about life, liberty and the pursuit of Oaken Buckets, and tried to represent Boiled Sports well.
I also peppered Brent with some questions, too, finding out that he grew up an IU fan (boooo!) but that he is psyched to have a job working in Chicago and writing about Big Ten athletics. Oh, and that he has a secret (but growing) affinity for the Boilermakers basketball team. Good for you, Brent, it's never too late to come over to the good fight.
Go to hell...
ReplyDeleteInteresting take, Anonymous. Thanks for coming. Coming back soon...
ReplyDeleteThis Anonymous Guy sounds like my kinda guy MWH
ReplyDeleteI like Bret Yarina's stuff...I like ours too.
ReplyDelete