Yeah, I saw the whole team decked out in the all-gold unis as I was walking by Armstrong to Ford for lunch on Thursday. They were lined up for a picture in front of the new arch/gateway, and the photographer had to step into the street and block traffic in order to get everything into the shot.
Are those for the road or at home?
ReplyDeleteWhere da gold at
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0VYfJ-kXNw&feature=player_embedded
Yes, but are they the right type of gold? Nike has a way of screwing that sort of thing up.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I saw the whole team decked out in the all-gold unis as I was walking by Armstrong to Ford for lunch on Thursday. They were lined up for a picture in front of the new arch/gateway, and the photographer had to step into the street and block traffic in order to get everything into the shot.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen those since the Kenny Lowe days.
ReplyDeleteI hope home. Black is so intimidating on the road.
ReplyDelete