Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Do it for the children!

Asked if he were excited about becoming the first Bull since Scottie Pippen in 1990 to participate in the event as part of All-Star weekend, Tyrus Thomas barely looked up from untying his shoes.

"Not really," Thomas said. "I'm just going to go out there, get my check and call it a day."

"I'm just into the free money," he said. "That's it. I'll just do whatever when I get out there."

Thomas makes $3.26 million. The winner gets $35,000. The runner-up receives $22,500. Third and fourth place are worth $16,125.

So... it's safe to say you're excited about this then? Way to go Tyrus. I hope the ball stabs you in the leg as you're dunking it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and this is yet another example of why I hate the NBA...

boilerdowd said...

I'd concur; the NBA stinks.

Anonymous said...

Did you guys see Jamaal Tinsley, M Daniels and the new guy got into a fight this morning at the 8 Second Saloon? Supposedly Tinsley punched the Bar Manager. NBA its FAN tastic, if you are a fan of thuggy violence and piss poor hoops!

Anonymous said...

I find it funny that the Pacers of all teams have turned into the NBA's rest stop for thugs. Didn't it used to be the Knicks? Or was it just spread out more before it all started to concentrate in the "City of the Indians"?

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店