Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The Handsome Hour Recap

In this week's twist, BlogTalkRadio decided not to let our show stream live on the webnet. Oh, you clever BlogTalkRadio -- just when we think we've got you figured out, you throw a new kink into things!

However, we were still joined by our old friend Matt from Des Moines early on. We talked about the current state of the Boilermaker football team, and....

The fellas discuss Nancy O'Dell

Whether Danny Hope is all talk?

And T-Mill checks in (with a Fever) with the Handsome Duo.



All this and more, on this week's Boiled Sports Handsome Hour.

Live it, love it, savor it.



2 comments:

Scruffy_P said...

Hope's actions not backing up his words is really starting to bother me as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think we absolutely need to see TerBush (I tried to start the "we want TerBush" chant during HC).

I'm glad that at least we are seeing guys like Higgs, Johnson, and Beckford getting to play on defense.

At least we're the best 1-4 team in the country.

Bring on Basketball!!!

T-Mill said...

As for my podcast, the answer to how long I can talk to myself is 10 minutes!