Monday, August 16, 2010

Hey, Thanks!

Evidently, someone thinks we're decent because we were notified that we won an award today as one of the top 50 blogs in the college sports realm.

Any time your efforts are recognized, it's kind of amazing and humbling, even if it was our moms who nominated us. Actually, our moms think computers are as complex as a supercollider so it probably wasn't one of them. But, in fact, the only way you can be considered for this one is if someone nominates you, and all nominations are anonymous. So, point is, if you're reading this and you nominated us, well, we're flattered. Seriously.

We'll try to keep it up.

7 comments:

Michael R. said...

Just for good measure, I just nominated you for the Pakistan Blog Awards and...just out of spite, the Irish Blog Awards.

J Money said...

Some speculation it's spam, but we don't care.

We also sent a Nigerian billionaire our bank routing info, so that should pan out well and the site will look VERY rich soon.

Purdue Matt said...

Congrats. Well deserved.

PWS said...

Good work, Fellas. Keep it up!

Mommatried said...

Glad to see it. I would tend to agree- although this is just about the only college sports blog I read...I guess I get my fill here.

Plang said...

You are welcome. You may credit my PayPal account by Friday.

Anonymous said...

If you are selling diamonds or jewelry online, thomas sabo
offer articles, tips or even a free guide on "How do I angebote thomas sabo anhänger
choose the right diamond for me?" thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung
or "20 ways to spot fake jewelry." angebote thomas sabo armbänder
If you operate a job search or career database, thomas sabo 2010
offer a wealth of guides and tips such as "20 ways angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
to improve your resume," "what to wear at a job interview," or "how do I know if a job is right for me." thomas sabo online shop
If you are selling health related items, thomas sabo kette
don't simply throw up ad copy, a few product images and an order form. thomas sabo online
Educate your customers on the benefits of each ingredient sabo uhren
and how it can improve their well-being.