Friday, August 17, 2007

Ideboob-say Riday-Fay

The other night, while sitting at a concert (Def Leppard, Foreigner and Stix -- the mullets were everywhere), Mrs. Money and I had the following exchange.

"Maybe I'll start a blog with my friends and we'll just post pictures of men with big penises."

"Go ahead," I said, "I could be your first photo."

"No, no... I don't get featured on your site," she (unwisely) countered.

"You just say the word," I said, eagerly. "I'm proud of your bazookas and would love to show them off."

And so that's how I almost got permission to put my wife's sideboobs on here for Sideboob Friday. But really, those are for me to look at and not you. Naughty, naughty reader!

We begin today's session by thanking a reader for his tip -- I'd put his name here, but who knows if he'd want his real name posted so we'll just call him "Matt." Because that's his name.

Anyway, Matt shared our first picture below...



This, my friends, is Gemma Atkinson. And I'll let Matt give the bio: "Her name is Gemma Atkinson. And no, I have no idea who she is, nor do I care." Indeed, Matt, indeed. And thanks for the tip.


Because Gemma was rather delightful, I decided to do a little looking around for more of Gemma and, well, let's just say that Gemma isn't at all hesitant to leave a lot of herself out there to be found. The second picture here is again Gemma Atkinson and she's already in the HOF running, in my opinion.

Continuing a trend, I can tell you that this blonde bombshell is Kellie Pickler, but I can't tell you anything else. Well, besides that she's hot and has nice cans.



And here, batting cleanup today, is one of the more overrated "stars" in Hollywood, Kristin Cavallari. I say overrated because her claim to fame is being on a "reality" show about brats who live in California. But she is indeniably smoking and this picture definitely is worth an appearance on Sideboob Friday.

As always, enjoy your weekends gentlemen.

Sideboob Friday is a production of Boiled Sports and runs every Friday in this space, mainly because J Money is an uncouth hornball and if he wasn't doing this column, he'd be insisting on seeing his wife's boobs all day and then neither of them would get anything done. If you've got a request or submission for Sideboob Friday, please feel free to share at BoiledSports@gmail.com.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of your Sideboob Friday postings. But I need some clarification on something: is this just about the sideboob shot or do we need to actually know something about the lady being posted? Also, that last picture of what's-her-face isn't actually a sideboob, it is more of a front boob. Some might argue the same for the second picture of Gemma, but I'm going to let that one slide, pretty much every time...

Anonymous said...

As the 'Matt' in question, I would just like to thank you for posting my picture and THANK YOU for posting those other pictures. Do I get a prize or anything? Like a ticket to the Eastern Illinois game? Oh wait, I've already got four that will soon be appearing on Stub Hub.

Purdue Matt said...

I love Sideboob Friday. I love Kristin Cavallari, even though she is really not smart. I love The Hills. I love LC.

Anonymous said...

God Bless Gemma!

I gotta agree with plang on the side-boob/front-boob shots. But in the case of Gemma, I can see enough of Gemma's sides to make it legit.

D in the NC

boilerdowd said...

First off, that E Ill game will be a huge one...really fun to watch and very comfortable weather. You might get $5 or $6 for that ticket.

Second, there will be no questioning of any of the photos posted here as J is the king of this weekly event, thus he decides what is acceptable and what is not.

I miss the good ole days...you know, no boob Friday...kinda like being in Cary all over again back in the '90s.

Anonymous said...

You mean "No Boob Year" at Cary Quad, don't you?

Anonymous said...

No boob year??

THere was tim after all? Like meatloaf, he has a nice set of cans. Or ya know at least did then. After taking the 'roids, now his pecs are big and his nuts shrunk to raisins.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店