Thursday, October 04, 2007

Major League 4: First Blood Part 2

In honor of my hometown Indians and their epic struggle against the New York Darth Vaders, I've decided to go back to a simpler time. A time when Indians greats like Pedro Cerrano and Roger Dorn played. I hereby present some memorable Major League quotes. If you don't like them then you're a communist.


I play for the Indians.
Here in Cleveland? I didn't know they still had a team!
Yep, we've got uniforms and everything, it's really great!

In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Indians have managed to win a few ball games, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

How would you like to manage the Indians this year?
Gee, I don't know...
What do you mean, you don't know? This is your chance to manage in the big leagues.
Let me get back to you, will ya, Charlie? I got a guy on the other line asking about some white walls.

This guy threw at his own son in a father son game.

Let's cut through the crap, Vaughn. I only got one thing to say to you: "Strike this [master falcon] out."

Monty, anything to add?
Ummm... no.
He's not the best colorman in the league for nothing, folks!

Oh no, no. Too high, it's too high.