Friday, December 14, 2007

Booooooooooobies!

Damn, I'm on fire today. This is like my 19th post of the day. And I'm at work and actually working! Not sure where this energy is coming from. I guess it comes from my desire to entertain the legions (okay, dozens [okay, few]) people who frequent this here site.

We start off this week's iteration of Sideboob Friday with a pic sent to co-editor Tim by his lovely wife. She said she wants this scarf for Christmas. Can't say I blame her -- it's lovely.


But let's get on to the real (or semi-real) ones that you always come by to see on Friday afternoons after the boss has left for the day.


Picture 1 is some blonde chick. I don't know who she is. And quite frankly, I don't even know how I got this picture. I found it in my folder full of sideboobies goodness. If you submitted it to me and I'm overlooking you, well, feel free to email me to yell about it or, you know, just get over it.


Next up is a lovely young lady named Tina Rigdon. Don't know much about her, either, but I do know she's got a name and that's good. Helps you know what to scream out. Sure, she's not overly stacked in the boobie department, but she likes the beach and while she accepts tan lines as a hazard of the lifestyle, she doesn't want her tan lines to be like everybody else's. Gotta respect that.



Wrapping things up is another anonymous lass who is demonstrating just the very essence of sideboob qualification. She's only giving us a slight glimpse and something about that slight glimpse is just glorious. Do I know this one's name? No, I don't. But if you care, let's call her Danielle. Why? Why not?

That's the show for this week, gentlemen. Enjoy your weekends and for those in the parts of the country getting hammered by ice and snow, be safe and stay warm -- hopefully, these pics help you along.

Sideboob Friday is a production of Boiled Sports and runs on Fridays in this space. If you wish to claim credit for any of these pictures or, preferably, if you have any of your own to share, please feel free to do so at BoiledSports@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. #3 rocks.