Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shove it, NBC!


It made me mad the last time NBC renewed its contract with UND...and I was greatly saddened by the cancellation of "Joey" in 2006...but NBC has infuriated me by bastardizing a true American icon- KITT.

NBC is looking to revive Knight Rider in a made-for-TV movie. Some things simply cannot be replicated. Much like the New American Gladiators won't be able to hold a candle to Zap, Nitro and the other originals...The new KITT isn't even close. And honestly, NBC, is Justin Bruening half the man that is the Hoff? I think not.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That car doesn't have enough wings

Anonymous said...

Where's the little light going back and forth in the front?

What was the name of the semi-truck?

J Money said...

The truck didn't have a name. It was just the truck, I think. KARR, however, was KITT's nemesis who appeared in the first season, I think. He was an evil version of KITT. Why they built an evil one, who knows?

boilerdowd said...

Remember Goliath? That was the semi-truck driven by the Hoff with a crumb-catcher goatee...that was pretty much when the series jumped the shark.

Anonymous said...

Yes, KITT and KARR faced off. They both power boosted into the air and collided into eachother in a giant explosion. KITT survived, KARR was in pieces. I passed out from excitement.

J Money said...

Holy crap, dowd!! Goliath! I had forgotten. And KITT was a little afraid of him, too... they did a head-on battle, too, and KITT got overturned as I imagine.

I also recall KITT sinking into acid or something that gutted him... sad day.

J Money said...

errr, "recall," not "imagine"

Me talky good-like.

boilerdowd said...

What was the name of evil Michael Knight who drove Goliath?

Devon was the man.

"A shadowy flight into a dangerous world of a man, who does not exist..."

Anonymous said...

Okay, who is going to be the chick riding in the semi? They just need to bring back Webster and all my 80's TV fantasies will be complete.

Anonymous said...

See what I started. Ask a simple questions...