Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Handsome Hour -- The Upset Pick Edition

The Handsome Duo will be back in full effect tonight for the Handsome Hour.... and we'll discuss whether Purdue even has a fighting chance against the favored powerhouse Siena Saints. (Purdue's the small school with the 13 seed, right?)

Tune in at 10 PM Eastern, 7 PM in Spokane. Or listen to the podcast at your leisure. Of course, most of what we'll be discussing will happen over the course of the next few days, so it may be best to listen live.

AND, best to give a call and let us know what you honestly think Purdue's chances are, as well as any other discussion fodder on the tourney. It's a great time of year to be a college hoops fan.

Visit here to listen to the Handsome Hour streaming online. Call in number is (347) 945-5560.

11 comments:

Plang said...

I'm heading to Vegas this weekend. If our Boilers make it past the mighty Siena Saints, let me know if you want me to make an extra trip to the sports book.

Always bet on black.

If you are not wearing green tonight, you should get pinched. If you are wearing UND green, you should get beaten.

boileraae said...

Given all the talk by the blow-hards on TV and the radio, you'd think that Purdue isn't picked by anyone but the homers to win. But, I made my pick on Sportacular (great sports iPhone app, BTW!) and out of 1545 votes so far, Purdue has pulled in 68%, so it's not as bad as we're led to believe. Of course, there could be a disproportionate amount of Boilermakers using this app...... who knows.

Michael R. said...

I know it is Joe Lunardi Leprechaun day but do we really want Spartan green for the website today?

J Money said...

Fair point, Michael R, but we shake things up so infrequently here that I thought it might be fun.

So I'll mark down one vote for no.

Chad said...

You can also put down my vote for no more pictures of males wearing little to no clothing...

Michael R. said...

So true Chad, if I wanted to look at stuff like that I'd be watching the Disney channel. I prefer a picture of Britney Griner punching Texas A&M women over that. Britney Griner is one handsome man.

Boilergal said...

At least if you are going to post half-naked men... make them MEN! Not pretty-boy hairless models. Real women like rugged men, not shaven boys.

Delaware Hawk said...

if your posting men can we bring back SBF

boilerdowd said...

Boilergal...we know you love us...we get it.

Boilergal said...

Yes, I love you guys... you don't try to look like prettier than girls!!

J Money said...

We don't have to try.