Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet 16 Handsomeness On Display Tonight


It's your favorite time of the week -- and ours -- as the Handsome Hour streams live tonight at 10 PM, Eastern, 9 PM in Houston. Click on that link to go to the Handsome Hour page and listen live. If you miss out, it will be available immediately after as well.

Topics tonight will include.... aw, hell, you know what we're all gonna talk about tonight!

Please feel free to call in and join the discussion starting about quarter after (that's 10:15, ET). We like to hear ourselves talk for at least 15 minutes before we begin sharing the airwaves.

Call-in number: (347) 945-5560

We're looking forward to it. Hope you are, too.

9 comments:

Scruffy_P said...

triscuits? you're gonna talk about triscuits again, right?

J Money said...

Are you mocking us, sir?

boilerdowd said...

It's the Triscuit hour.

BoilerPaulie said...

Can I have a box of Triscuits if I call in?

Anonymous said...

Triscuits aren't that great I prefer Wheat Thins. Since I will be in Houston for the games this weekend can I stop by and get some Wheat Thins if you have them? I guess Triscuits will be ok.

MattDSM said...

Finally! The women's soccer preview I've been waiting for!

J Money said...

If you prefer wheat thin, you must be a woman. A dainty woman.

Scruffy_P said...

Snack foods have hijacked this thread.

Anonymous said...

ouch J Money I am hurt. i'm a MAN i'm 24!!! just imagine that in your best OK State coach impression.