Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Handsome Hour - Tourney Eve Edition Tonight

It's the eve of the real tournament (even Dickie V didn't think last night mattered as he effing slept through the Iona-BYU game and then admitted it on Twitter this morning) and your favorite handsome lads are broadcasting live on the interwebnet tonight.

The show is live at 9:30 PM, Eastern, and will then be available shortly thereafter. If you're a mobile type, go here: http://m.blogtalkradio.com/boiledsports.

The Boiled Sports Handsome Hour -- you'll love it so much, you might download right in your pants.

2 comments:

BoilerPaulie said...

Looking forward to it! I got some free tickets to the Pacers game so I'll probably be unable to listen live to this one since I'll be on my way home around that time, but I'll be listening afterward.

J Money said...

Remember the mobile option!

Or yeah, anytime you want.