Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Handsome Hour Football Finale -- Danny Hope Memorial Edition

Well, if ever there was a week to talk Purdue football (and maybe a little Purdue basketball, if we're feeling energetic), it's this week.

Join us at the familiar old time on the familiar old day at the familiar old hardly-working medium. It's the Boiled Sports Handsome Hour, this Wednesday night at 9:30 PM, Eastern on your interwebnet radio dial.

Mobile listeners go here.

Guest list to come. We're hoping it's action-packed. Failing that, it might just be me and bdowd giggling and throwing out dream coaching scenarios. 


4 comments:

U-P Boiler said...

Take Doeren out of your dream consideration - GBI says he's off the list.

BoilerBloodline said...

I REALLY like Darrell Hazell. I think he may be the best choice....that is if another team doesn't snatch him up first.

BoilerBloodline said...

I liked him but he was 4th on my list.

BoilerBloodline said...

I REALLY like Darrell Hazell. I think he may be the best choice....that is if another team doesn't snatch him up first.